Sun, 30 Nov 2003
- The turkey was nice and juicy. I left the dressing in the oven a few minutes too long, but it recovered when we ladled some turkey broth over it. The rolls didn't rise as much as I would have liked -- I blame the yeast. The cranberry sauce was surprisingly good. I mean, really, I'm-never-buying-the-canned-stuff-again good. Pies were sweet potato and key lime. We didn't bake either of them, but they still rocked.
- I have a comments feed. It's nothing special, but it exists.
- "How the hell do I pound a nail with this screwdriver? It must be broken!"
- Reasonably friendly solution for Palm handheld owners with OS X Macs who are still, after two years, waiting for a stupid conduit from these clowns.
- Netflix comes through again. Currently immersed in this.
- "Ellzey said Wal-Mart officials called later Friday to ask about her sister, and the store apologized and offered to put a DVD player on hold for her." How nice.
- My Playstation 2 is broken. This is not an uncommon thing (can you say engineering defect?) If you know the magic words, though, they'll fix it for free.
:: /misc/links |
When the ax entered the forest, the trees said, “The handle is one of us!”
— Turkish proverb