I'm probably a little late on this one, but this is one of the funnier things I've read lately -- a transcript of a discussion in the United Kingdom's House of Lords about the unsolicited commercial email problem.
You know you’re in trouble when…
(1) Your only son tells you he wishes Anita Bryant would mind
her own business.
(2) You put your bra on backwards and it fits better.
(3) You call Suicide Prevention and they put you on hold.
(4) You see a `60 Minutes’ news team waiting in your office.
(5) Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
(6) Your 4-year old reveals that it’s “almost impossible” to
flush a grapefruit down the toilet.
(7) You realize that you’ve memorized the back of the cereal box.