Sat, 08 Mar 2003
$2 at Taco Bell
- Security Guard:
- "Yeah, Mike, what's up?"
- "This guy is trying to give me some [pause] funny money."
- "Really? What?"
- "Get this, a two dollar bill."
- "Why would a guy fake a $2 bill?" [incredulous]
- "I don't know? He's kinda weird. Says the only other thing he has is a fifty."
- "So, the fifty's fake?"
- "No, the $2 is."
- "Why would he fake a $2 bill?"
- "I don't know. Can you talk to him, and get him out of here?"
[via Electric Escape
:: /humor/linkfarming |
Humor in the Court:
Q: Did you tell your lawyer that your husband had offered you indignities?
A: He didn’t offer me nothing; he just said I could have the furniture.